Celebrate the Mexican holiday with these festive colorful cupcakes.
- 12 two-bite® Field Strawberry Fruit Drop Cupcakes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) coarse red sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) coarse green sugar
- 12 small strawberries
- 12 mint leaves
- 12 small Mexican flags
- Dip one side of cupcake top in red sugar and the other side in green sugar.
- Place a strawberry and a mint leaf in the center of each cake. Insert a flag to garnish.
- Prepare just before serving as the sugar will soften from the moisture in the frosting