A homemade box of brownies decorated to look like chocolates makes a unique treat for your valentine.
- 18 two-bite® Brownies
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) prepared chocolate frosting
- assorted chocolate, red and white candies (cinnamon hearts, love hearts, jelly beans, M & M’s, chocolate peanuts, chocolate raisins etc.)
- Spread frosting on top of brownies using about 1 tsp (5 mL) for each.
- Decorate attractively with candies. Put in baking cups.
- Arrange brownies in a heart shaped box, about 9” x 10”(23 cm x 25 cm).
- If you can’t find a heart shaped box, simply arrange the brownies on a plate in the shape of a heart.