Bite-sized pecan pie with a delicious creamy topping.
- 1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) icing (confectioner’s) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 16 two-bite® Pecan Tarts
- 1 (1 oz/28 g) square semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 16 pecan halves
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla until smooth. Whip cream until stiff peaks form. Fold cream into cheese mixture.
- Pipe or spoon cream mixture onto top of tarts.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle over cream topping.
- Place a pecan half on top of each to garnish.
- Try the topping on two-bite® Buttertarts and omit the pecan.