A quick, easy, and cute recipe that's perfect for making with the family.
- 12 two-bite® cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing
- mini round color coated candy pieces
- chocolate carrots for decoration
- For each bunny, you will need 3 two-bite® cinnamon rolls.
- Place 2 of the 3 cinnamon rolls side by side on a plate.
- On the cinnamon roll that you wish to be the bunny’s face, place the candy pieces so that they make 2 eyes and a nose.
- Take the third cinnamon roll and cut it in half. Arrange the 2 halves of the third cinnamon roll beside the cinnamon roll that is your bunny’s face. The 2 cinnamon roll halves should be placed at an angle to each other so that they look like your bunny’s ears.
- Decorate the plate with chocolate carrots and serve for instant smiles!
- Use regular two-bite® cinnamon rolls and top with a smear of your favorite icing