Use your imagination to create some unique fun bugs.
- 12 two-bite® Hot Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chocolate candy melts for coating (Merckens)
- Assorted colourful small round candies (M& M’s, Smarties, fruit candies, gum balls)
- Melt Merckens in a microwave or a double boiler, stirring until smooth. Put into a piping bag.
- Snip a small piece off the tip of the piping bag. Pipe the body and legs of your bugs onto the top of the cupcakes. While chocolate is still wet add the candies to make the bugs. Chill 5 minutes or leave at room temperature 15 minutes to set chocolate.
- These can be as simple or as elaborate as you want. Use your imagination and have fun.