You can’t go wrong with the combination of chocolate and mint.
- 3 oz (90 g) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) icing (confectioner’s) sugar
- 3/4 tsp (2 mL) peppermint extract
- green food coloring
- 15 two-bite® Brownies
- 4 chocolate mint patties
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add icing sugar, beating until smooth. Add extract and enough coloring to make a green frosting.
- Pipe or spoon frosting on top of brownies.
- Cut each chocolate mint in quarters. Top each brownie with a mint piece to garnish.
- For a quick frosting simply add the extract and coloring to 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) prepared white frosting.