Guaranteed to get rave reviews. Plan on second helpings.
- 9 two-bite® Pecan Tarts or Buttertarts
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) vanilla ice cream
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) caramel sundae sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) toffee bits (Skor bits)
- Place a small scoop of ice cream, about 4 tsp (20 mL) on each tart using a cookie scoop or spoon.
- Drizzle about 1 tsp (5 mL) sauce on top. Sprinkle 1/2tsp (2 mL) toffee bits over sauce. Serve immediately.
- Use pralines and cream or butterscotch ripple ice cream
- Prepare tart with ice cream ahead and freeze. To serve let stand at room temperature a few minutes then add sauce and toffee bits.