Make something special – just for fun!
- 12 two-bite® Vanilla Cupcakes
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) coarse blue sugar
- 42 “ (105 cm) pastel striped leather candy strip
- 72 mini white marshmallows
- Sprinkle sugar on top of cupcakes using about 1/4 tsp (1 mL) for each.
- Cut candy strip into 12 (3 1/2”/8.5 cm) pieces. Insert ends of a candy piece into frosting on each side of cupcake to look like a rainbow.
- Place 3 marshmallows around each end of the “rainbow” for the clouds.
- The fruit leather strips are available in bulk food stores.