These will make you think about spring even if it isn’t just around the corner.
- 6 two-bite brownies®
- 6 6” (15 cm) lollipop sticks
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) colored prepared frosting
- 6 small round candies (jelly tots, M & M’s
- 6 jelly spearmint leaves
- Flower pot or container
- Craft foam
- Shredded green paper
- Insert a stick into side of each brownie.
- Put frosting in a piping bag fitted with a small round tip. Pipe frosting on brownie to form a flower. Put a round candy in the center.
- Cut a small slit in side of spearmint leaf and slide one onto each stick.
- Put craft foam into container, cutting to fit. Insert pop sticks into foam. Cover foam with the shredded paper.
- For easy decorating buy tubes of decorating icing and the tips that go with them. These come in a variety of colors.
- To color your own frosting, add food coloring to prepared white frosting